Terminal GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick it up a notch. Join the fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Joke EVER
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hello joke
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hi guys it's playboy here
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm by okayako

» Crimen Here.
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm by okayako

» hi there :D
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm by okayako

» msg from panda
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 am by FarZ

» Moving to vBulliten
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm by Storm

» yay so purttyy
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm by Raymond

» Signatures
a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm by Storm

Top posters
Storm
a school joke :) I_vote_lcapa school joke :) I_voting_bara school joke :) I_vote_rcap 
Raymond
a school joke :) I_vote_lcapa school joke :) I_voting_bara school joke :) I_vote_rcap 
FarZ
NozomiKujo
Sociopath
Shush
dannypkker
Fame
Swyft
Kevin

a school joke :)

Go down 
+5
Swyft
NozomiKujo
Raymond
Storm
FarZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FarZ

FarZ

a school joke :) Empty
PostSubject: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm

A principal of a small middle school had a problem with a few of the older girls starting to use lipstick. When applying it in the bathroom they would then press their lips to the mirror and leave lip prints.

Before it got out of hand he thought of a way to stop it. He gathered all the girls together that wore lipstick and told them he wanted to meet with them in the ladies room at 2pm.

They gathered at 2pm and found the principal and the school custodian waiting for them. The principal explained that it was becoming a problem for the custodian to clean the mirror every night. He said he felt the ladies did not fully understand just how much of a problem it was and he wanted them to witness just how hard it was to clean.

The custodian then demonstrated. He took a long brush on a handle out of a box. He then dipped the brush in the nearest toilet, moved to the mirror and proceeded to remove the lipstick.

That was the last day the girls pressed their lips on the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 pm

cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
http://terminalent@hotmail.com
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm

ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLOL
i giggled. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond
NozomiKujo

NozomiKujo

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Although it is only a joke... it made think for a few moments... what if the custodian at my old high school did this.. makes me want scrub my mouth now Sad Thanks Farz
Back to top Go down
Swyft

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 am

Heh, haven't heard that one before. Nice! :p
Back to top Go down
kingGoon

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 am

Nice joke xD never heard of it either.
Back to top Go down
Shush

Shush

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 am

Hahahahahaha omg BEST JOKE EVER!
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Sucks to be those girls dont it FarZ
Back to top Go down
FarZ

FarZ

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 pm

i Rofl'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a school joke :)   a school joke :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a school joke :)
Page 1 of 1