Terminal GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick it up a notch. Join the fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Joke EVER
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hello joke
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hi guys it's playboy here
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm by okayako

» Crimen Here.
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm by okayako

» hi there :D
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm by okayako

» msg from panda
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 am by FarZ

» Moving to vBulliten
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm by Storm

» yay so purttyy
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm by Raymond

» Signatures
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm by Storm

Top posters
Storm
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_vote_lcap1 more day good and bad wtfux I_voting_bar1 more day good and bad wtfux I_vote_rcap 
Raymond
1 more day good and bad wtfux I_vote_lcap1 more day good and bad wtfux I_voting_bar1 more day good and bad wtfux I_vote_rcap 
FarZ
NozomiKujo
Sociopath
Shush
dannypkker
Fame
Swyft
Kevin

1 more day good and bad wtfux

Go down 
+2
FarZ
Storm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

1 more day good and bad wtfux Empty
PostSubject: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

im like yay 1 more day Amy gets her money 2 send =) then im like NOOOO first day of school and i didnt read a book so im like WTFUX IM SO CONFUSED
Back to top Go down
http://terminalent@hotmail.com
FarZ

FarZ

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 pm

noob. its not like any schools is gonna give a project/essay on the first day of school ._.
Back to top Go down
Shush

Shush

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:08 pm

*Agree with FarZ*
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:06 pm

i got an online test for all subject which i gotta send in before i start school GG
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond
dannypkker

dannypkker

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:00 pm

I never do summer homework I just slack off all years and pass
Back to top Go down
NozomiKujo

NozomiKujo

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:44 pm

cheers Thank fully I don't go back to University for a two weeks and a half. cheers
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Storm wrote:
NozomiKujo wrote:
cheers Thank fully I don't go back to University for a two weeks and a half. cheers

im going to 10th grade =(. Im in school right now on my teachers comp

LOLOLOLO U CHILD
grade 12 fml T_T
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond
FarZ

FarZ

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:36 pm

1 more week till i start school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Raymond wrote:
Storm wrote:
NozomiKujo wrote:

im going to 10th grade =(. Im in school right now on my teachers comp

LOLOLOLO U CHILD
grade 12 fml T_T

ur Canadian(faggot)
Back to top Go down
http://terminalent@hotmail.com
NozomiKujo

NozomiKujo

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 am

School Evil or Very Mad you guys are so young... it does make me jealous but I guess the good thing about being older I can drive, drink and not have a time to be home lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 more day good and bad wtfux   1 more day good and bad wtfux I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 more day good and bad wtfux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terminal GunZ :: Misc :: Off Topic-
Jump to: