Terminal GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick it up a notch. Join the fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Joke EVER
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hello joke
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hi guys it's playboy here
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm by okayako

» Crimen Here.
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm by okayako

» hi there :D
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm by okayako

» msg from panda
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 am by FarZ

» Moving to vBulliten
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm by Storm

» yay so purttyy
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm by Raymond

» Signatures
Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm by Storm

Top posters
Storm
Raymond's Game Master Application I_vote_lcapRaymond's Game Master Application I_voting_barRaymond's Game Master Application I_vote_rcap 
Raymond
Raymond's Game Master Application I_vote_lcapRaymond's Game Master Application I_voting_barRaymond's Game Master Application I_vote_rcap 
FarZ
NozomiKujo
Sociopath
Shush
dannypkker
Fame
Swyft
Kevin

Raymond's Game Master Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymond

Raymond

Raymond's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Name: Raymond Giang

IGN: Will soon be "Raymond" with some fancy colour LOL Razz

About Me: I am an average everyday teenage boy with swag. I’m 16 years of age living life in Toronto, Ontario with my parents and an older sister. They all hate me. -_-‘Thankfully I have a girlfriend of 11 months in 2 days that keeps me motivated in life. I enjoy many sports and physical activities as I am very active (I lost over 50 lbs Very Happy now I’m not fat <3 LOL). I spend my spare time conversing with friends over Facebook and playing GunZ as this third person shooting game has been with me for 5 years.

Activity: 4 + hours a day, more on weekends, (GMT - 5 is my timezone)

Experience: I’ve been Forum Moderator for one month and a Game Master for two weeks before that on a server that has now failed.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us? : As a Game Moderator, I will get rid of hackers at the very second I encounter them. I will always be in game when I can even if I am not playing so our community of players can at any time whisper me to report a player so I could do my job of instantly banning or warning if necessary. I will deal with all advertisers, hackers, and other offenses without any tolerance. I know I get along with people easily as I will treat everyone fairly not putting other ahead of another. Despite their actions and offenses they cause to the community I will surely give warnings so future mistakes will not occur. I do not encourage any type of flame and or harassment, and I will not in anyway abusing my status of being a GM to say such things as "Quit shit talking him or ill ban you", instead I will with the best of my ability to resolve the conflict. I do not consider myself any different then the rest of the GM’s in this community due to the fact I am here like them to support the server, make this community a friendlier place, and a threat free zone with fair game play. A couple things I can bring to this server is one, being not only active in game, but on the forums as well, and two, I guarantee I will do that some might not think about is donate. As I will be given the job as a higher respected person, I will keep this server running and helping with every possible way which includes donating some of my savings because luckily got a summer job, but I have to buy my girlfriend a ring. T_T

Language: Fluent in English, very little Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Spanish (took it in school) lol.

Closing: If I get accepted or not, I shall stay with this community and help out as a casual helper and hopefully have a chance to enjoy this server more than other and of course re apply  as for now I wish myself the best and as well as this server. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/giangraymond
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm

/pending. very nice app and I trust this member as not only the guy whos holding my clan together but maybe as the next gm
Back to top Go down
http://terminalent@hotmail.com
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:35 am

Storm wrote:
/pending. very nice app and I trust this member as not only the guy whos holding my clan together but maybe as the next gm

Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm

I agree with Storm. This guy has been holding a clan together and I trust this guy as a player and hopefully GM.
Back to top Go down
Shush

Shush

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm

I agree with Ryan and Storm
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 pm

love you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Fame

Fame

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm

To be honest, I think your App is a lot better than mine...
I hope you get the spot, and I wouldn't be disappointed at all if Nick chose you over me.
Good luck friend, you deserve it Smile
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Fame wrote:
To be honest, I think your App is a lot better than mine...
I hope you get the spot, and I wouldn't be disappointed at all if Nick chose you over me.
Good luck friend, you deserve it Smile

there was one spot left :s grats tho.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 pm

/accepted
Back to top Go down
http://terminalent@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raymond's Game Master Application   Raymond's Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raymond's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1