Terminal GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick it up a notch. Join the fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Joke EVER
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hello joke
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hi guys it's playboy here
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm by okayako

» Crimen Here.
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm by okayako

» hi there :D
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm by okayako

» msg from panda
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 am by FarZ

» Moving to vBulliten
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm by Storm

» yay so purttyy
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm by Raymond

» Signatures
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm by Storm

Top posters
Storm
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_vote_lcap[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_voting_bar[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_vote_rcap 
Raymond
[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_vote_lcap[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_voting_bar[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_vote_rcap 
FarZ
NozomiKujo
Sociopath
Shush
dannypkker
Fame
Swyft
Kevin

[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anally67

anally67

[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM   [GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Name:Nickki Helm

In game name (IGN):none,but I wanna use in-game name "Eclipse''

About me:I 'am a loyal,Responsible,active and a professional GM in Vicous Gunz

Time Zone: GMT 8+

How active are you?:By online everyday,Advertising Terminal Gunz to my friends in FB and Twitter.I will ban the Hackers that always want powers to Become a pro player and help the new players with there problems and questions in this Server.

Do you have any experience with being a game master/forum moderator?:Yes,I've been a GameModerater for almost 4 or 5 years in Vicious Gunz.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?:Beacause I am a very active,loyal and Professional GM.I'will Improve this server and Be a good GM.

Do you speak any other languages beside English?:nope just English

To Beloved Admins:If you want to Deny my Application, I will accept as sincere.I made this Format Just incase you will hire me.Thank You and Wish me Luck!

Back to top Go down
FarZ

FarZ

[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM   [GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Right now we are hiring the following..

-Coder(PHP, or C++)
-Developers

GM is not on the list..
Back to top Go down

[GM]Eclipse ~ applying to be a GM
Page 1 of 1