Terminal GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets kick it up a notch. Join the fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Joke EVER
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hello joke
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm by okayako

» hi guys it's playboy here
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm by okayako

» Crimen Here.
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm by okayako

» hi there :D
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm by okayako

» msg from panda
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 am by FarZ

» Moving to vBulliten
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm by Storm

» yay so purttyy
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm by Raymond

» Signatures
Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm by Storm

Top posters
Storm
Applying- GMJob  I_vote_lcapApplying- GMJob  I_voting_barApplying- GMJob  I_vote_rcap 
Raymond
Applying- GMJob  I_vote_lcapApplying- GMJob  I_voting_barApplying- GMJob  I_vote_rcap 
FarZ
NozomiKujo
Sociopath
Shush
dannypkker
Fame
Swyft
Kevin

Applying- GMJob

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingGoon

Applying- GMJob  Empty
PostSubject: Applying- GMJob    Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 am

Name: Jay ( Fuse Smile )

In game name (IGN): Fuse.

About me:
I am a cool person to be around with, I spend a lot of time playing GunZ been playing for about 2 years now. I am an interactive person.
I love to chat with people and get to no them, making friends is one of my skills.
I'm not a big egoer I spend a lot of my time helping people, and spending time in the lobby to interact with everyone.
My hobbies are GUNZ, ps3, sports, girls, I like to go outside for a walk here and there.

Time Zone: -5:00 UTC Eastern time

How active are you?: I am on quite often on gunz, and probably going to be really active in this server. Usually around
10am - 11pm mostly.

Do you have any experience with being a game master/forum moderator?: No, I was never a GM anywhere, which is why I am really hoping to see if I can experience it here first.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?:
You should accept me as a staff member because I will help a lot to this server by enforcing the rules you have, im very Loyal trust worth,helpful,Very Clear on all the GunZ rules i can host events help out anything that is needed i will try my best to bann hackers spammers swapers ect. I will also support the community my telling my friends about this server
even donate here and there just to support it. I do take my job seriously though. No matter how lighthearted I may seem at times I do not let myself get stepped on. If someone is out of line I let them know it.
This does not mean I deal out unfair judgment.
I do what I do in a respectable manner
I'm not and ego'er/troller I stand my ground when it comes to rule breaking,
I get along with others quite often. IF i caught someone going against the rules i would first Warn them, If they repeat there action i would screen shot them for evidence and finnaly Bann them ( Depends what they are doing )

Do you speak any other languages beside English?: Turkish and a little bit of French.

Closing:
So, I really look forward to see what you guys have to say and really looking forward to work with you guys if I get accepted.
Thanks for your time to read my application and I am really hoping the get it.

That's about it, Thanks!

Last edited by kingGoon on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shush

Shush

Applying- GMJob  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying- GMJob    Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 am

I think all the spots are taken, but im not sure, storm on that hand can tell you if all the spots are taken (:
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Applying- GMJob  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying- GMJob    Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am

/denied.

spots are all taken + its your first day

"You must be at the server for over two weeks before you apply

-Gfx Designers
-Developers
-Forum Moderators - Must have 25+ posts "

as it says in the Must Read Before You Apply.

Get yourself known and next time please read the rules Razz
Back to top Go down
http://terminalent@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

Applying- GMJob  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying- GMJob    Applying- GMJob  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying- GMJob
Page 1 of 1